AR Resorts Universe. Dressed by Anastasia
Once back in the shop of Anastasia Ramlall at Sunset Boulevard in Mauritius, colors
and materials take us away in the magice journey.All of these dresses, so different and so beautiful start their show to make us melt!
Boutique Obann à Maurice
Anastasia Ramlall has an original and delicate artistic touch. Featured with their gorgeous fabrics, their fitted cuts and colors and breathtaking patterns these exclusive and rare dresses created to make you a queen. The colors lead us in a nice long journey and the choice of materials so refined and noble seduce us immediately. The exoticism of Mauritius mixed with local traditions while remaining under the current European trends are the creations of Anastasia Ramlall lot of parts that appeal to modern women who love femininity and enjoy the colors, cuts and imagination as well as comfort natural fabrics.
All unique pieces are created with care to dive into this world of exclusivity and luxury. Be captivated by the unique pieces or limited editions.
ANASTASIA RAMLALL for MyMagicDress
Talented designer and simply beautiful woman who is the owner of Obann’s boutique and her own brend AR resorts based in Mauritius, Anastasia Ramlall grants to us a few moments to speak about her stylish universe …
- Hello Anastasia, what a nice sunny day, do you have a new dresses in your imagination this morning?
- AR: Of course, I do! Dependent of my new tissues or new cuttings which I like to experiment!
- OK, you create a really beautiful dresses, what is the source of your inspiration? Where does it come from, I mean all your inexhaustible ideas?
- AR: My style is very personal, I create dresses which I will wearing myself!
- Why dresses? Do they have a special secret to compare to the other parts of our wardrobe?
- AR: we have a collection varied in our shop! I began my first collection of pants this year, I wanted pants with beautiful light textures and in the magnificent print! As the « answer » was positive, we are preparing a new models in the shop soon! We also have shirts in natural materials such a linen, cotton and silk. Anyway we are still “dress attitude”, so dresses are always and forever! The inescapable part of our wardrobe is the dress! We offer our capsule collection which is constantly renewed!
- We can see at once that you grant a big importance for the cup(cutting) and for the fabrics(tissues) chosen. Where come from all these materials/tissues and which is your essential criterion in the searches for fabrics(tissues)?
AR: I travel regularly to find the best fabrics and print. I like to discover the new manufacturers of fabrics(tissues), the new colors and print who make our collection of » AR RESORTS » original and its exclusive.
- What is your clientele for the greater part? Are there some differences between the choices of the women of countries all over the world?
AR: Obann, my shop, is situated in Sunset Boulevard – a tourist place, with these beautiful hotels …so our clientele is very varied and international. I have African, Russian but also South American and American woman and girls. There are not really a lot of differences except that the women are searching for the original dresses and often falling in love immediately having “coup de coeur” as we are saying in French.The fact is that the AR RESORTS collection is Mauritian is giving us an asset(trump card), our foreign clientele is sensitive for it!
- Why is it necessary to choose the dresses made in Mauritius? This manufacturing, let us say « local », does it have advantages in particular?
AR: Definitively! The market is « bombarded » with clothes from China,Bangladesh,Vietnam, etc. and to propose a collection of clothes Made in Mauritius is a considerable trump card and is very important… whatever for the local or foreign clientele! The customers are looking for more and more the originality, the quality and exclusivity. We have a good specialists in textile industry in Mauritius and I am proud to make employ Mauritians citizens to do this job in their country and to work in their ateliers.
- What are your favorite designers and how in your opinion do they manage to maintain their successes in these rough competition in the world of the fashion of today?
AR: The list is long! I am very eclectic above! I think that a designer who has his identity, who creates clothes recognizable, who is constantly renewed and who has understood his walking(steps) has more chances to last in fashion industry more and more competitive.
- Thank you AR for this pleasant moment, we wish you to continue to make feminine and happy all the women of your beautiful Island and the whole world.